Yes, this is one of the perplexing concept and what we ask to ourselves “What happened before big bang?”.
We have some aspects behind it and some questions that I want to ask. Below:
- Are there multiverse that creates individual universes.
- Is there single universe that expands forever and what we called ” Steady State Model” (Note: “Steady State Model is not a right theory about universe)
- Are we reside inside bubble universe?
- Can we make our own perspective to ensure our existence in universe / space time?
- What if every universe contains lower stable energy or lower energy state as we have in case of space?
- Is there infinite universes / spaces behind duality of waves?
These questions are sufficient, but not enough to understand universe / space. In a giant universe, we are like a tiny particles, may be,not.
Image Source: Pinterest
Sunny S Koul
Hello, everyone. I (Sunny) is a student of M.A (Philosophy) and I am interested in "Cosmology" and "Space time" behaviour. And also in "GUT" "Grand Unified Theory".