# We know space is not attainable and hence is not to determine its reality.
# Our perception falls down when “Dark Space” creates uncertainty between objects and space itself.
# Why space is uncertain and why it creates some kind of undefined probability?
# Beyond the probability, uncertainty, chaos, weird as these words are nothing to manifest the space actual existence. We rely on these because we can’t go beyond these words.
# What if space is a like a tiny condense particle where our measurements become too short for observing space?
# Can we envisaging that space is not infinite rather than a condense particle where there is end but there is no beginning?
# What if space exists without creator and what if mathematics even failed to give a chance for its existence?
# Is space only a entity or just a stuff for other matters like universe, galaxies, planets, stars, asteroids, meteorites, and many other things into space?
# Is space came into its existence without any creator and also without any cause?
# If there is no cause for dark space then God even is in uncertainty to find the real truth behind dark space?
# How one imagines space without any cause as there are lots of stuff inside it?
# Then there is another possibility for space existence and that is “Probability” where there are lots of chances for space to exist but probability even cannot solve the problem of its existence why, why, why, why, why, why, why space needs existence even if it confirms its uncertain existence.
# Space still is a mystery because no one knows, is space a creation or space is a existence what differs the most is the relationship between “Existence” and “Creation” because it is difficult to envisaging who came first along with space “Existence” or “Creation”?
# Space is definitely a perception about nothing but sometimes seems like a perception of bounded verges, but one thing is sure space is “what it never defines itself until one reveals its core”.
This post only based on one of the biggest question in history of universe and space which is “Why Space Exists?”. In this post, I will only ask few questions about space and its indispensable existence.
1. Why there is any need of space?
2. Is this indispensable for space itself for its existence? If so, then why conscious beings are unable to observe its verges and even cannot understand its reality?
3. Is space needs another space for its existence or we have the existence of multi-spaces?
4. Are conscious beings biologically cannot see or realize the proper cognition of space or space itself never existed/ existing?
5. Is space infinite or it exist forever and hence there is no boundaries for understanding what exists beyond space?
6. Can we consider space to be a tiny particle where each universes are its sub atomic part?
# These questionings are not the profoundly give us the real understanding about space but will assist us to know clearly what exactly space is?